Famous for its beautiful scenery and incredible landscapes, from ancient temples to hidden caves and green rice fields, Ninh Binh is one of the top destinations in Vietnam. It is also called the Halong Bay on land.
5 reasons to visit Ninh Binh
- Take a rowing boat trip on the river at Tam Coc and Trang An.
- Enjoy a panoramic view at Mua Cave.
- Learn about the century-old dynasties at the ruins of the ancient capital Hoa Lu.
- Explore the beautiful landscape of Ninh Binh in one of the National Parks.
- Go wildlife and bird watching