Hang Tien cave exploration 2 days 1 nights
- Great combination of jungle trekking, caving, and outdoor camping adventure.
- Hang Tien is famed for its enormous size and spectacular formations.
What to expect
The Hang Tien cave exploration 2 days 1 nights is a great combination of jungle trekking, caving, and outdoor camping adventure. As the largest cave in Tu Lan cave system, Hang Tien is famed for its enormous size and spectacular formations.
Day 1: Phong Nha – Tan Hoa – Cao Quang
Your first day begins in Phong Nha with pickup from your local hotel around 7:30 – 8:00 am. From 8:00 – 9:30 am, you’ll make your way to Tan Hoa, where you will learn all about safety measures collect your gear and sign our Release Form before departure at 10:30 am. The first part of the walk is tricky with 1 hour trekking uphill and then a hike down alongside the river. You will make a stop for lunch at around 1:00 – 1:30 pm.
You then will reach a tranquil magnificent blue lagoon located right in the middle of the jungle surrounded by rocks. This kind of scenery is rare in the world, it makes you wish you could stop the time and live in this moment forever. Take your time to enjoy a refreshing swim or moments to take some great photos when the sun goes down. Your campsite of the night will be right beside the lagoon, where the mouth-watering fulfilling BBQ dinner prepared by porter team is waiting. After dinner, let’s take a good sleep for your upcoming exploration of Hang Tien 1 and Hang Tien 2 the following day.
Day 2: Hang Tien 1 – Hang Tien 2 – Tan Hoa – Phong Nha
Wake up in your jungle campsite to breakfast prepared bright and early by the porter team. After enjoying your breakfast, you’ll need to climb over a field of boulders before being greeted by the sight of Hang Tien 1 around 9:00 am.
Within Hang Tien 1, about 50 m inside the entrance, lays a large chamber where the ceiling is beautifully patterned. The cave has two sections, one on the right side which goes deep down, and we will pass on the left hand side with many gour pools. Pushing forward, the tour will continue through most of Hang Tien 1 and up a ladder, from which the exit of Hang Tien 1 will be visible. The exit will be reached around 11:00 am.
Trek through the jungle for thirty minutes and at 11:30 am, you’ll head back into the subterranean world known as Hang Tien 2. Here you’ll find many formations, and you’ll trek about 300 m into the cave, before making your way out, back through the exit of Hang Tien 1. Enjoy a picnic lunch.
The next couple hours will be filled with your return trek to the road, where cold drinks will await you. Arrive back to Tan Hoa around 4:00 pm, where you’ll have time to shower and change into fresh clothes before heading back to Phong Nha. The Hang Tien cave exploration 2 days 1 nights will end at 6:30 pm in Phong Nha.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
There are no reviews yet.