Phong Nha Cave and Paradise Cave
- Take a boat ride through the underground river in Phong Nha cave
- Explore Paradise cave, one of the worlds most beautiful caves
- Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch
What to expect
Explore the underground corridors and rivers lined with impressive stalactites and stalagmites in Phong Nha cave and walk around in one of the worlds most beautiful caves: Paradise cave.
A car and tour guide will pick up guests in Dong Hoi and drive to Paradise cave.
- Pickup from Dong Hoi: 07:45 am – 08:00 am
- Pickup from Phong Nha village: 8:45 am – 9:10 am
At the main gate of Paradise cave you will taken a golf cart (1.6km) to the start of the climb to the entrance of the cave. Walking to this entrance gives you spectacular views of the region with mountains and jungle.
Take your time to explore this massive cave which looks like a landscape painting.
Have lunch at local restaurant in Phong Nha village. Here you enjoy a traditional Vietnamese dish. There is a vegetarian option available. Please let us know advance by the booking form.
Relax on a 25 minute boat ride on the river heading to the entrance of the cave and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Phong Nha National Park.
When enter the cave through a underground river, you will explore a part of the cave by foot.
After this you take the boat back.
A car will drop you off at your hotel in Dong Hoi or Phong Nha Village.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
There are no reviews yet.