Mai Chau & Pu Luong Nature Reserve 2 day discovery
Select date & options
What to expect
In this two day trip to Mai Chau and Pu Luong Nature reserve you discover one of the most beautiful areas of Vietnam. Cycle through the rice fields, make a trekking to minority village and stay overnight in an Eco Resort.
- Make a trekking in Pu Luong Nature, one of the most beautiful nature areas of Vietnam
- Cycle through the Mai Chau valley
- Learn more about the local minority culture
- Stay overnight in an stunning eco resort with infinity pool
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau Pu Luong. (L, D)
Your Mai Chau and Pu Luong Nature Reserve 2 day trip starts with a pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter between 07:15 AM and 07:45 AM.
You will be driven by comfortable bus or van to Mai Chau, with one short break on the way.
Next you stop on the Thung Khe Pass, a beautiful mountain pass in Mai Chau. On clear days you have great views over jungle, rice fields and small villages. There is also a small market of local minorities on the pass you can visit.
At 12:00 PM you arrive in Mai Chau Valley, were lunch is served (Vegetarian is available).
After lunch you visit a Thai minority stilt house and learn more about the local culture.
Next you start biking through the beautiful landscape of Mai Chau, with rice fields, and local minority villages. On the way there are different stops including at a handicraft village were you learn more about the traditional weaving techniques.
At 4:00 PM a van will take you to Pu Luong Nature Reserve.
Between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM you will check in to your accommodation at Pu Luong Eco Garden and free time for swimming or to see some rice paddy fields.
At 7:00 PM there is dinner in the restaurant of the eco lodge and free time after that. Later in the evening there are often cultural shows.
*Sleeping options: Dormitory in stilt house, private room in stilt house (shared bathroom, no A/C) or deluxe room ( A/C)
Day 2: Pu Luong – Hanoi (B,L)
07:30 AM – 08:30 AM = Enjoy breakfast in the lodge with breathtaking views.
After breakfast you are going to explore Pu Luong Nature Reserve by a trekking tour with guide.
Following small roads brings you through amazing scenery of rice terraces and remote rural village of mountain tribes (Black Thai Minorities). Learn more from their local culture and how they use water wheels to submerge the rice fields
During your Pu Luong trekking you will also visit Bat Cave, the largest cave in Pu Luong.
At 12:00 PM you will return to Eco Garden to check out and have lunch. There is also time to relax in the infinity pool.
Around 2:00 PM the limousine bus will bring you back to Hanoi with a short break on the way.
At approximately 7:30 PM you arrive back in Hanoi Old Quarter with a drop off at your hotel.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.