Pa Co village and batik workshop
- Visit an authentic Hmong village
- On Sunday you can visit a local market
- Join a batik workshop and learn about the local minority culture
What to expect
Visit an authentic Hmong village with a local market every Sunday. Combine your trip with a batik workshop and learn from the local minority cultures.
If you are lucky to stay here on Sunday you can visit traditional Sunday Market at Pa Co village. You will wake up early (just like the locals) for a drive about 30 km to see the market in full swing.
Pa Co is the village of Hmong people, known for their needlework and indigo dyeing. At Pa Co market you can see local women in authentic clothes selling different types of handmade embroidery and hand-dyed Indigo cotton with patterns. Here you can buy some local food – doughnuts filled with meat or beans, boiled corn and fresh fruits. If you are not there on Sunday, you will explore in and around the village.
As soon as you are done with the shopping, you will climb up the mountain and look at Pa Co village from above, visit the tea farm and plum garden (in February and March you can enjoy plum blossom).
Later you will have a lunch with locals in Pa Co village and enjoy the traditional food of Hmong people.
After lunch you will try playing flute from Hmong people and have a batik workshop – learn some authentic patterns or how to dye fabrics with natural Indigo. After all this experience you will go back to your accommodation in Mai Chau.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
There are no reviews yet.