Pu Luong Natural Reserve discover tour from Mai Chau
- Discover one of the most beautiful places in Vietnam
- Lot of photo opportunities with viewpoints, rice terraces, villages and water wheels
Select date & options
What to expect
Off the beaten track at 150 km from Hanoi you will find a beautiful nature reserve and one of the most beautiful places in Vietnam. Pu Luong Nature Reserve has a beautiful landscape that is characterized by rice terraces, vast fields, forests and streams.
A local guide will pick you up after breakfast and and start your trip to Pu Luong Natural Reserve fro Mai Chau.
On the way you will stop at a couple of amazing viewpoints that overlook the deep green valleys of the reserve, and you will be able to stop at points on your request. You will have time to try local tea and take photos with friendly local people.
After that we will get down into the valley and visit the local minority villages of Phố Đoàn and Cổ lũng to experience the local markets. On the way to the villages we will pass by the regional river which the villagers use for agriculture. You can see rice fields that are flooded by an authentic method with beautiful water wheels.
Then you will make a short trekking to Hieu Village and visit a house of the Thai minority. Take a rest and enjoy a traditional lunch with locals. After lunch you will go to swim in Hieu Waterfall.
Afterwards there is a drive back to your accommodation in Mai Chau and finish the Pu Luong Natural Reserve tour.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.