Kayaking and hiking in Dalat
What to expect
A trip to the central highlands of Vietnam would not be complete without exploring the beautiful jungles and lakes in this area. Nothing beats the stunning views of mountains and forests from the serenity of Tuyen Lam Lake. Head deep into the jungle on foot and kayak through small rivers that end into the lake.
- 8.5 km of moderate hiking through pine forest
- Enjoy kayaking over Tuyen Lam Lake; the most beautiful lake in the area of Dalat
- Pick up and transfer in city
- Have a picnic lunch and time for swimming
The day of hiking and kayaking in Dalat starts with a short 15 minute vehicle transfer. You go up from 1,500 meters to the ridgeline which meanders between 1,650 and 1,700 meters. The road up is steep to begin with and both sides of the trail are dotted with pine trees. The reward for this steep uphill climb is a fantastic view of the town and surrounding area, with stunning views of Langbian Mountain in the north.
This 8.5 km hike heads up along a jungle fringed ridgeline just south of town. This lonely trail charges up to its peak elevation early on and then gently rolls before heading down to the lake where the kayaks are located. You will be treated to a picnic lunch prepared by the guide, taking advantage of the many fruits and vegetable grown in the Dalat area.
After lunch, you will explore the far end of the lake by kayaking and spend the remainder of the day exploring the many inlets and secret spots. The area is also known as the most popular spots in Vietnam for bird watching.
You slowly make your way back to the kayaks from here, enjoying more great views of the lush pine forested and jungle areas that borders the lake. This fantastic trip is one that can be enjoyed by those of almost any fitness levels. A great day out for those who love to be on the water. There is also time for swimming in the lake.
Your hiking and kayaking tour in Dalat ends after you are brought back to your hotel in Dalat.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
There are no reviews yet.