Phoenix Hill mountain biking Dalat
Select date & options
What to expect
Even though this biking trip is not extremely difficult, it has everything you want. Country roads and forest trails through beautiful nature. Views over different lakes, visiting a pagoda, time for swimming, picnic lunch.
- Go swimming in Paradise lake
- Impressive views over the area
- Picnic lunch included
- Professional mountain bike guide
You get picked up at 9 AM and to choose your helmet and bike size. From the starting point you bike for 7 km to Robin hill. Enjoy the peaceful view of Xuan Huong lake and find out why they call dalat “the city of flowers”!
From the top of the robin hill (1690 m), you can see a panoramic view of the city and take some nice photos.
The tour will continue with 3 km through pine forest on tough trails.
During this off road mountain biking in Dalat, you will visit the Zen Meditation pagoda, located on Phoenix hill and enjoy the great water of Paradise lake surrounded by a huge pine forest.
A single track will lead you to the lake, where you go for a swim (if you want) and have picnic lunch with typical fruits of Vietnam. You will experience paradise.
After getting enough energy, you continue to bike around the lake. When you completed the trial, you bike back to Dalat following the road through many flower and vegetable farms.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
Some frequently asked questions...
You can read our cancellation policy here. Keep in minds that some domestic flights part of a tour are non refundable.
Local Vietnam has two options; by credit card and by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Our bank charges a fee of 4.3% for credit cards.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers go to a European (IBAN), UK- or US account without any additional fees.
For day tours you can book a few days in advanced to be sure there is availability. Custom made trips and complete round trips it is best to book at least 2 to 3 months in advanced.
For day tours you will receive the vouchers within 3 working hours. For complete round trips we will send the travel documents minimum 1 month in advanced.
We work with various organizations and local guides. This depends on what the possibilities are for each tour and how far you indicate it in advance. It is best to contact us directly about the possibilities.