White Water Rafting in Dalat
Select date & options
What to expect
In this great day of White Water Rafting in Dalat you will explore some of the least explores areas in the highland of Vietnam. Peddle through streams, rapids, and small waterfalls.
- A great day of white water rafting.
- Explore the least explores areas in Dalat.
- Enjoy lunch and some local sights on the way back.
Your awesome day of White Water Rafting in Dalat starts with a pick up from your hotel. A car or van will bring you to the river, south of Dalat.
Arriving at the river, you get a safety briefing, instruction and paddling techniques as well as pumping up the rafts before splitting up into teams of 2 to 3 people.
Each raft will be instructed by a experienced guide who will give you personal tips and instruction. After some practice, the rafting heads down through easy rapids as a nice warm up and your guide will also do some checks.
You are then ready for the rapids of the main section. Enjoy amazing white water rafting through beautiful forests, countryside and the least explored areas of the highlands in Vietnam.
You will see amazing waterfalls and changes to do some jumping for cliffs and rocks.
After around 3.5 hours of White Water Rafting in Dalat, you get on the end, where you return to the vehicle to dry off.
Enjoy lunch before driving back to Dalat. On the way back, you stop to visit local sights, including the Elephant waterfall, silk factory and a coffee plantation.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.