Bidoup National Park trekking & camping 2 days 1 night
What to expect
In this Bidoup National Park trekking & camping experience you are being outside, while enjoying nature, freedom, peace, and comfort. Go trekking through amazing pine forest and jungles. Seeing rivers, coffee plantations, beautiful view points and changes to wildlife.
- Trekking through Bidoup national park
- Changes to see many kind of wild animals, like deer, boar and gibbons
- Camping in an amazing location
- Climbing a mountain with fantastic views
- Including views of pine forest, jungles, rivers, coffee plantations and more
Day 1: Transfer to Bidoup National Park, trekking through pine forest (L/D)
You get pickup at your hotel in Dalat at 7:30 AM. The transfer by car is about 35 km to Da Chay Village. Here you will start your Bidoup National Park trekking tour on the trails through hilly pine forest.
After more than one hour trekking, you will stop for a picnic lunch on the top of the mountain while you have a fantastic view over the river in a beautiful valley.
After lunch, follow trails down the hill to your campsite. Overnight in the camping tent with the high of 2,080 m above sea level. This first day offers total 5 hours of moderate walk.
Overnight in Bidoup National Park, in camping tent.
Day 2: Trek through the forest and jungle (B/L)
Breakfast will be served before you start your 15 km trekking to Long Lanh Ranger Station.
The trek begins in pine forest and heads up into the green jungle. The trail to the summit of the mountain (2,287m) is steep, but is well worth the climb. You will definitely enjoy the breathtaking views of the surrounding hills and villages, when you reach the highest peak.
You will have lunch on the top of the mountain. Next you will trek downhill to see a huge tree that is over 1,300 years old.
After that you trek through the pine forests, coffee plantations, across the Da Nhim River to Long Lanh Village.
A car will bring you back to Dalat.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.