Full day trekking Langbiang mountain
Select date & options
What to expect
Langbiang mountain is the highest mountain of Dalat and located 12km north of the city. The mountain is 2169 meter height and has a large variety of plants and animals. On top of the mountain you will have amazing views.
- Climb the highest mountain in Dalat
- On top you fantastic view of the surrounding hills and lakes
- Include a nice picnic lunch
This one day adventure starts with picking you up from your hotel. After that you will go for about 30 minutes on a beautiful scenic road to the Langbiang Mountain.
The Langbiang Mountain hiking tour starts at the foot of the mountain. The first part of the trail is through peaceful pine forest.
As you start going higher up the mountain, it starting to get darker and the trek gets narrower going through the jungle. When you get closer to the top there are less trees and views are appearing.
As you reach the peak, you have panoramic views over the beautiful area of Dalat. Don’t be disappointed if you find the mountain covered in fog. It happens a lot. Just relax on the grass, take a break and wait till the fog disappears eventually.
The trekking to the top takes around 3 hours.
On top of Langbiang Mountain you have a fantastic view of the surrounding hills and lakes. You can enjoy a well deserved break and picnic lunch.
After lunch you continue to trek on the mountain. You finish the 8.6-km trail in Lat commune. This is a place where the ethnic minority Lach people live. At the Lat Ethnic Minority village you can see their hand-made weavings and their cultural heritage.
After that you will be brought back to Dalat.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
Some frequently asked questions...
You can read our cancellation policy here. Keep in minds that some domestic flights part of a tour are non refundable.
Local Vietnam has two options; by credit card and by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Our bank charges a fee of 4.3% for credit cards.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers go to a European (IBAN), UK- or US account without any additional fees.
For day tours you can book a few days in advanced to be sure there is availability. Custom made trips and complete round trips it is best to book at least 2 to 3 months in advanced.
For day tours you will receive the vouchers within 3 working hours. For complete round trips we will send the travel documents minimum 1 month in advanced.
We work with various organizations and local guides. This depends on what the possibilities are for each tour and how far you indicate it in advance. It is best to contact us directly about the possibilities.