Full day trekking Heaven gate trail
Select date & options
What to expect
This is a great choice if you love nature and hiking. This 18 kilometer trek has almost everything you want on a hike. You walk through pine forest and valleys, over suspension bridges, visit local villages and see rivers and the Tiger waterfall. The trek takes around 6 hours.
- An amazing trek with suspension bridges and beautiful nature
- See the Tiger waterfall
- Visit a local minority village
Your Heaven Gate Dalat trekking starts with a pick up from your hotel in Dalat.
You start your trekking in the pine forest. A head of you is a challenging and fun hike, great for taking you through the amazing ecosystems and terrain that make Dalat famous. Start walking through pine forested hills.
Occasionally you need to cross valleys and rivers by suspension bridges.
On the trail there are several beautiful viewpoints over hills, Vietnamese coffee plantations, scenic waterfalls and rushing rivers.
One of the more beautiful highlights on the trail is the Tiger waterfall.
You will also visit the K’ho minority Tro village. Here you can have a look at the daily activities of the local minorities.
This is a demanding physical trek, so be prepared to walk at a medium pace. It is a 18 km trekking and takes around 6 hours. You will descend and ascend from mountain to mountain.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
Some frequently asked questions...
You can read our cancellation policy here. Keep in minds that some domestic flights part of a tour are non refundable.
Local Vietnam has two options; by credit card and by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Our bank charges a fee of 4.3% for credit cards.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers go to a European (IBAN), UK- or US account without any additional fees.
For day tours you can book a few days in advanced to be sure there is availability. Custom made trips and complete round trips it is best to book at least 2 to 3 months in advanced.
For day tours you will receive the vouchers within 3 working hours. For complete round trips we will send the travel documents minimum 1 month in advanced.
We work with various organizations and local guides. This depends on what the possibilities are for each tour and how far you indicate it in advance. It is best to contact us directly about the possibilities.