Hoang Su Phi tour 4 days - Trekking & Homestay Experience
Select date & options
What to expect
In this Hoang Su Phi tour you go trekking between the most beautiful terraced rice fields in Vietnam. Visit minority village and staying overnight in homestay to learn more about the local culture.
- Explore the most beautiful rice fields in Vietnam
- Extremely local experience; one of the least visited destinations in Vietnam
- Learn more about the local minority culture in villages and overnight stay in homestays
Day 1: Hanoi – Bac Quang – Thong Nguyen (L/D)
Your Hoang Su Phi tour starts with a pick up from your hotel in Hanoi.
As you come closer to the north of Vietnam you will the scenery changing with impressive mountains and local minority villages.
When arriving in the town of Tuyen Quang there is a lunch ready, before continuing to Hoang Su Phi.
The first night of this Hoang Su Phi tour you will stay in a lodge at a remote and stunning area. In the evening there is dinner.
Day 2: Nam Hong – Giang Thuong – Giang Ha – Phin Ho (B/L/D)
After breakfast in the homestay you will start on an epic 16 km Hoang Su Phi trekking tour through rice paddy fields and local hill tribe villages.
Have lunch at a Red Dao hill tribe and learn about their unique local culture.
After lunch you continue your way through the valley, with more stunning rice fields and the most remote villages of Vietnam as you make your way to Phin Ho.
Stay overnight at a homestay in Phin Ho.
Day 3: Phin Ho – Hoang Su Phi (B/L/D)
In the morning your host of the homestay will make you breakfast.
Your Hoang Su Phi trekking tour continues through more amazing scenery, with terrace rice fields, passing through Bacl Tay trive villages and lunch in the afternoon.
The complete trekking of today takes about 3 hours.
In the evening you can enjoy dinner at a local restaurant, explore the village and stay overnight at Nam Hong Homestay.
Day 4: Hoang Su Phi – Hanoi (B/L)
In the morning you have breakfast before going on the car back to Hanoi.
On the way back you stop at a local restaurant for lunch.
Your Hoang Su Phi tour with trekking and homestay experience ends back at your hotel in Hanoi.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
Some frequently asked questions...
You can read our cancellation policy here. Keep in minds that some domestic flights part of a tour are non refundable.
Local Vietnam has two options; by credit card and by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Our bank charges a fee of 4.3% for credit cards.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers go to a European (IBAN), UK- or US account without any additional fees.
For day tours you can book a few days in advanced to be sure there is availability. Custom made trips and complete round trips it is best to book at least 2 to 3 months in advanced.
For day tours you will receive the vouchers within 3 working hours. For complete round trips we will send the travel documents minimum 1 month in advanced.
We work with various organizations and local guides. This depends on what the possibilities are for each tour and how far you indicate it in advance. It is best to contact us directly about the possibilities.