Ninh Binh 2 day discovery: Trang An, Mua Cave, Hoa Lu & pagoda’s
What to expect
On the first day of this two day Ninh Binh trip you explore the best natural spots; a boat trip through Trang An and views of Tam Coc at Mua Cave viewpoint. The next day you learn more about the ancient history and culture of Ninh Binh at Hoa Lu and Bai Dinh Pagoda.
- Enjoy a breathtaking boat trip through Trang An
- Visit the best viewpoint of Ninh Binh: Mua Cave
- Learn more about the history of Vietnam at Hoa Lu
- Explore the biggest Buddhist complex is Southeast Asia
Day 1: Hanoi – Trang An with cycling to Mua Cave – Overnight at Bungalow (L/D)
At around 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM you will be picked up by your guide. A van will bring you from Hanoi to Ninh Binh with one stop on the way.
Arriving in Ninh Binh, you will first visit Trang An, were you will be making a peaceful boat trip by traditional rowing sampan. The boat tour will take you over a river between impressive karts mountains, through caves and discovering hidden temples.
After this you can enjoy a buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in a local restaurant.
In the afternoon,you start biking to Mua cave. On the way you cycle through stunning rice fields with buffalo’s and, goats along the road.
At Mua cave you will climb the stairs to the top of a mountain. At the top there are a few viewpoints with epic views over rice fields, rivers and villages below.
On a relaxing pace you bike back to Trang An through villages and along mountains to Tuyet Tinh Coc. When walking through a tunnel you get to a lard lake hidden between the mountains. On the other side of the lake is a pagoda you can visit and from the top you can make nice pictures of the lake.
Cycle to your accommodation for tonight and check in to your bungalow. Time to relax, read books or swim before dinner starts around 7:00 PM, then enjoy the night if you want at the bar opposite to the pool.
Day 2: Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel – Cooking class – Bai Dinh Pagoda (B/L)
At 6:30 AM you can wake up to join sunrise Tai Chi. After this there is breakfast.
After breakfast you visit the ancient capital of Vietnam called Hoa Lu. This complex is situated in a beautiful area. Take your time to explore the buildings and temples of the complex.
In the afternoon you join a cooking lesson, were you will learn how to make local cakes, with simple available ingredients.
Directly followed is it time for lunch and check out your bungalow.
In the afternoon you visit the biggest Budhist temple complex in Southeast Asia: Bai Dinh pagoda. There are countless statues in bronze, marble and stone, as well ass different temples and pagodas.
Your 2 day Ninh Binh trip ends with a ride back to your hotel in Hanoi, were you will arrive around 7:00 PM.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
There are no reviews yet.