Sapa mountain biking tour & trekking – 3 days
- Take a great bike ride to Ban Ho village
- Visit various local hill tribe villages
- Enjoy a trekking tour through the rice fields
What to expect
One of the most active options in Sapa. Combine cycling in Sapa with a trekking tour. Wander the paths between the rice fields and learn about the local culture.
Night 1: Hanoi night train
Make your own way to Hanoi train station.
Take the night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on the train is based on a bed in a shared 4-bed cabin. For a complete private cabin you need to contact us.
Day 1: Sapa cycling (B / L / D)
Arriving at the Lao Cai station early in the morning, you will be met to be taken to Sapa.
Breakfast will be prepared for you in Sapa before you start your Sapa adventure.
Walk to the center on foot together with the guide to pick up the bikes.
From here you will start a beautiful bike ride through the valley near Sapa, towards the village of Ban Hoi. The cycling is mainly downhill, making it relatively easy
On the way down the valley you can observe the villages of Lao Chai and Ta Van and enjoy the beautiful scenery before arriving at Ban Ho. The scenery is beautiful and at Ban Ho there is the opportunity to meet people from the Tay minority.
We stop for a picnic lunch in a beautiful place.
After lunch there will be time to look around the village. In good weather, you can walk to the river where it is possible to swim and cool off.
For the way back to Sapa, a jeep is waiting to take you to the hotel.
Day 2: Sapa trekking (B / L / D)
After breakfast you will start a beautiful trekking through the famous rice fields of Sapa. Along the way you will visit authentic villages of local hill tribes (ethnic minorities), where you will learn more about their local culture. For the draw you have 3 choices:
Option 1: Standard trekking
- Route: Y Linh Ho – Lao Cai – Ta Van
- Difficulty: Easy – Medium
This is one of our most popular treks. The route takes you to villages in the Muong Hoa Valley, inhabited by a variety of ethical minorities, including Black H’mong and Zay. We move over
back roads and local paths between the terraced rice fields.
Option 2: Private trekking
- Route: Giang Ta Chai – Su Phan – Ban Ho
- Difficulty: Easy – Medium
The popularity of this trek lies in the fact that the traveler continues down the valley to the village of Ban Ho. The scenery is beautiful and at Ban Ho there is the opportunity to meet people from the Tay minority. It is one of the easier walks where part of the trek follows the main route on the paved road that winds its way through the valley and is therefore particularly suitable for families with children.
Option 3: Off track to be beaten (private)
- Route: Su Phan – Ban Ho – Thanh Pu
- Difficulty: Medium – Difficult
The main draw of the trek is the fact that it explores an area further through the valley that does not receive many visitors. The walk will take you to two Tay villages: the Tay village of Ban Ho and, after a walk through rice terraces and closed roads, the Tay village of Thanh Phu.
After the trek, you will be transferred back to the hotel in Sapa.
Rest and enjoy dinner in the evening.
Day 3: Sapa (B)
The morning at leisure to explore the village of Sapa.
In the afternoon you will be taken to the bus station with which you will drive back to Hanoi by limousine bus.
Arrives in Hanoi in the evening.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
There are no reviews yet.