Sapa day trekking with hotel & sightseeing - 2 days
- Go on a great 1-day trekking tour through the terraced rice fields and authentic villages
- Learn about the local culture
- Stay overnight in a comfortable hotel
What to expect
In this Sapa tour you make a beautiful trek through the rice fields and authentic villages of hill tribes, but you spend the night in a comfortable hotel with a beautiful view.
Night 1: Hanoi night train
Make your own way to Hanoi train station.
Take the night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on the train is based on a bed in a shared 4-bed cabin. For a complete private cabin you need to contact us.
Day 1: Sapa
Arriving at the Lao Cai station early in the morning, you will be met to be taken to Sapa.
Breakfast will be prepared for you in Sapa before you start your Sapa adventure.
We start our journey from hotel by jeep or bus or motorbike and go through Sapa Town on main connecting road. The route takes us through a beautiful landscape.
We stop at Silver Waterfall (best in the rainy season). Take time to take pictures of the waterfall.
After the waterfall you drive to the highest pass in Vietnam: the Tram Tom Pass. From this mountain pass you have a great view over the valley. You can see a winding road that goes towards the villages of Binh Lu and Lai Chau. You will have plenty of time to take pictures and enjoy the view before returning to Sapa.
The afternoon is free to explore the town of Sapa. Walk up the alley, climb to the viewpoint over Sapa on Ham Rung mountain or take a short walk to Cat Cat village.
In the evening there is dinner in the restaurant. Overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Sapa trekking (B / L / D)
After breakfast you will start a beautiful trekking through the famous rice fields of Sapa. Along the way you will visit authentic villages of local hill tribes (ethnic minorities), where you will learn more about their local culture. For the draw you have 3 choices:
Option 1: Standard trekking
- Route: Y Linh Ho – Lao Cai – Ta Van
- Difficulty: Easy – Medium
This is one of our most popular treks. The route takes you to villages in the Muong Hoa Valley, inhabited by a variety of ethical minorities, including Black H’mong and Zay. We move over
back roads and local paths between the terraced rice fields.
Option 2: Private trekking
- Route: Giang Ta Chai – Su Phan – Ban Ho
- Difficulty: Easy – Medium
The popularity of this trek lies in the fact that the traveler continues down the valley to the village of Ban Ho. The scenery is beautiful and at Ban Ho there is the opportunity to meet people from the Tay minority. It is one of the easier walks where part of the trek follows the main route on the paved road that winds its way through the valley and is therefore particularly suitable for families with children.
Option 3: Off track to be beaten (private)
- Route: Su Phan – Ban Ho – Thanh Pu
- Difficulty: Medium – Difficult
The main draw of the trek is the fact that it explores an area further through the valley that does not receive many visitors. The walk will take you to two Tay villages: the Tay village of Ban Ho and, after a walk through rice terraces and closed roads, the Tay village of Thanh Phu.
After the trek, you will be transferred back to the hotel in Sapa.
Rest and enjoy dinner in the evening. After that you will be brought back to the train station for the train back to Hanoi.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.