Saigon City & Food Tour on a vintage Vespa
What to expect
The perfect combination of the two best ways to explore Ho Chi Minh City; food and by motorbike. Drive around the city on the back of a vintage Vespa and explore some of the famous and off the beaten track attractions. On the way you can taste some of the best local food.
- Explore the city as a local; on the back of a motorbike; amazing experience!
- Flexible trip: choose 3-5 places to visit.
- Enjoy the best local food the city has to offer.
- Discover famous and off the beaten track sights.
Discover the city with highest flexible trip itinerary. You can pick 3 to 5 places below to visit:
- The Notre Dame Cathedral
- War Remnant Museum
- The Central Post Office
- The Reunification Palace
- The Cao Dai Temple
- The Jade Emperor Pagoda
- Tan Dinh Market
- Ban Co Market
- The Binh Tay Market (Cho Lon)
- China Town
- Thien Hau Pagoda
- The People’s Committee Building
- And more…
After visiting, you will enjoy Vietnamese food like: beef/chicken noodle, Vietnamese pancake, spring roll, seafood hotpot (for group from 2 guests) and Vietnamese Coffee.
- You can talk and discus your wishes directly to the tour guide at pick up. Your guide can advise you what you can see and combine to make the perfect itinerary.
- You can choose 3 places as above to visit then enjoying music and 1 cup of local Vietnamese coffee (for morning tour) or 1 beer on Sky bar (for afternoon tour), you will have chance to see the city at sunset.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.