The perfect combination of the two best ways to explore Ho Chi Minh City; food and by motorbike. Drive around the city on the back of a vintage Vespa and explore some of the famous and off the beaten track attractions. On the way you can taste some of the best local food.
- Explore the city as a local; on the back of a motorbike; amazing experience!
- Flexible trip: choose 3-5 places to visit.
- Enjoy the best local food the city has to offer.
- Discover famous and off the beaten track sights.
Discover the city with highest flexible trip itinerary. You can pick 3 to 5 places below to visit:
- The Notre Dame Cathedral
- War Remnant Museum
- The Central Post Office
- The Reunification Palace
- The Cao Dai Temple
- The Jade Emperor Pagoda
- Tan Dinh Market
- Ban Co Market
- The Binh Tay Market (Cho Lon)
- China Town
- Thien Hau Pagoda
- The People’s Committee Building
- And more…
After visiting, you will enjoy Vietnamese food like: beef/chicken noodle, Vietnamese pancake, spring roll, seafood hotpot (for group from 2 guests) and Vietnamese Coffee.
- You can talk and discus your wishes directly to the tour guide at pick up. Your guide can advise you what you can see and combine to make the perfect itinerary.
- You can choose 3 places as above to visit then enjoying music and 1 cup of local Vietnamese coffee (for morning tour) or 1 beer on Sky bar (for afternoon tour), you will have chance to see the city at sunset.