Apply Vietnam visa on arrival online
If you fly to Vietnam you can get a visa on arrival. To qualify for this you need an authorisation letter. You can not get this by yourself, but you need a third party with contacts at the Vietnamese customs. We have a local partner in Vietnam who has these contacts. By using a company based in Vietnam we avoid high costs that do occur in Europe, US and Australia. This allows us to offer the authorisation letters for a lot cheaper price.
Check our tips and conditions here.
Apply for a Vietnam Visa on Arrival
How does it work?
Step 1: Complete the form for a Vietnam authorization letter.
Step 2: You will receive the authorization letter within 3 working days (normal time), 1 working day (Fast), 4 working hours (Very Fast) or 2 working hours (Urgent).
Step 3: Print this letter and use it to receive your visa upon arrival in Vietnam. (Includes cash for stamp costs, passport photos, application form and valid passport.)
Tips and conditions
For clarity, a number of tips and conditions.
- Keep in mind the the authorisation letter can only be processes during working hours/days of the Vietnam immigration service:
- From Monday to Friday – 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
- Vietnam time: GMT+7
- We e-mail the authorisation letter to you. You can apply for the visa anywhere in the world, as long as you have access to your email. It’s that easy.
- If you have received the letter, this is not your full visa yet. You will take the letter to the immigration office at the airport and you will receive your full visa after paying $ 25 a.p. for a Single Entry or $ 50 p.p. at a Multiple Entry. These are unavoidable costs that you pay to the Vietnamese government on the spot. Super easy, so you only have to fill out the form below. Moreover, it is also by far the cheapest option.
- You can choose between a visa of 1, 3, 6 months or a year. Vietnam is a big country with a lot of interesting destinations. That is why, if time permits, we always recommend a 3-month visa for Vietnam.
- You also have the choice between a Single Entry or Multiple Entry. You need this last visa if you want to leave Vietnam in between. If you do not plan to do that, a Single Entry is enough.
- In order to save costs and time, the Vietnamese government puts several people on the same invitation letter. This means that there are other random persons on the same letter. If you do not want it, you can request a private letter for a small extra charge ($ 3 p.p.), then only your details will be on the letter.
- You can pay by PayPal or a credit card.