Hanoi street food tour by night
What to expect
In this Hanoi street food tour you wander the streets with an experienced guide to find the best food the city has to offer. Explore the maze of alleyways in Hanoi’s charming Old Quarter and discover the taste of traditional Vietnamese dishes, like Pho and Banh Cuon, Banh Duc, Nem. Besides a street food tour were you taste some of the bets food, you also have an amazing experience observing and taking part of the local city life at night.
- Hanoi street food tour let you taste the best dishes at places that you would never find yourself
- Great local experience while exploring the small alleys of Hanoi
- Visit some historical sights and listen to stories about Hanoi
Your Hanoi street food tour starts with a pick up from your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
Your English speaking and experienced food guide will guide your through small hidden alleys of this old neighbourhood. While walking you will experience the nightlife of the local residents. You have the opportunity to learn about the culture, tradition and history of Hanoi.
The highlight of the Hanoi street food tour are of course the visits to several of the best street food stalls Hanoi has to offer.
Discover hidden cafe’s, sit on the infamous plastic stools close to the ground and sit and enjoy food between the locals.
Taste and enjoy some of these dishes:
- Pho Ga (Chicken Noodle)
- Tao Pho ( Tofu Sweet Soup With Jasmine Flavor)
- Banh Cuon (Rolled Pan Cake)
- Banh Duc ( Hot Rice Powder Soup)
- Bia Hoi (Hanoi Draft Beer)
- Nem (Vietnamese Fried Spring Roll)
- Egg Coffee
Walk through bustling markets of Hanoi old quarter
Take plenty of photos of alleys, historic sights, old streets and food stalls while wandering through town.
Your tour ends back at your accommodation in Hanoi.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.