Perfume pagoda day tour from Hanoi
Select date & options
What to expect
In this Perfume pagoda day tour you travel 60 km from Hanoi to see the biggest pagoda complex in Vietnam. For many Vietnamese, this is a spiritual place, with many temples for the foot to the very top of the mountain, situated in a stunning scenery.
- Enjoy a boat trip through a stunning natural landscape
- Visit temples and pagoda and learn about the religious culture of Vietnam
Your Perfume pagoda day tour starts around 8.00 AM to 8.30 AM with a pick up at your hotel in Hanoi.
After a 2 hour trip you arrive at Ben Duc harbour were you will board a rowing boat.
Enjoy a one hour boat trip that is gently being rowed by locals over the Yen river. On the way you have views on stunning scenery, with crystal clear water that is mirroring the mountains around it and rice paddies along the both sides.
Arriving at the Perfume pagoda you start exploring the complex.
The main pagoda can be found in a cave on the top of the highest mountain. You can either choose to walk up all the way or take the cable car (1 way) to the top.
Here you visit the Huong pagoda’s complex.
In the afternoon, around 1:30 PM, you have lunch.
After lunch, you walk to Thien Tru Pagoda (Heavens Kitchen).
You leave the Perfume pagoda by a one hour boat trip to Yen wharf, were you arrive at 4:30 PM.
Your Perfume pagoda day tour ends in Hanoi at around 6:30 PM back at your hotel.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.