Ninh Binh discover: Hoa Lu, Mua cave, Tam Coc & cycling day tour from Hanoi
- Learn more about the ancient history of Vietnam at Hoa Lu.
- Visit the best viewpoint of Ninh Binh at Mua Cave
- Enjoy a calm boat trip in Tam Coc with beautiful rice fields and impressive mountains
- Day trip from Hanoi by comfortable limousine van
Hanoi – Ninh Binh - Hanoi
Your guide will pick you up around 07:30 AM – 08:00 AM at your hotel in Hanoi. A comfortable limousine van will bring you in a short trip to Ninh Binh province.
Your first stop is a visit to Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel. This place was the ancient capital of Vietnam and a must-see for history buffs. Take your time to walk around and explore the complex.
After this you will be brough to Mua Cave. This place is especially famous for the viewpoint on top. From a pagoda on top of the mountain you have epic views over the surrounding areas including the rice fields of Tam Coc.
In the afternoon you enjoy lunch at a local restaurant with great cuisine.
After lunch you take a rowing sampan boat trip in Tam Coc over the Ngo Dong river. From both sides you have amazing views of rice fields and impressive karts mountains. The boat will also go through three caves.
Next you will explore the beautiful area of rice fields and karst mountains by bicycle. Biking is also a great way to see the daily life of local villagers and life on the countryside.
Around 5:00 PM the limousine bus will take you back from Ninh Binh to Hanoi and arrive around 7:30 PM back in Hanoi with a drop off at your hotel.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
Booking & Information request
Ask for booking, availability, pricing or general questions about this tour.