Halong Bay luxury 1 day tour
- Enjoy a luxury boat and service while cruising through the bay.
- Explore by kayaking or bamboo rowing boat
- Visit Ti Top Island; best viewpoint in the bay
Select date & options
What to expect
This Halong Bay luxury 1 day tour takes your on an 5 hour cruise through some of the most amazing places, with cave visit, kayaking and the best viewpoint in the bay.
08:45 AM – 09:15 AM: A limousine bus with guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi, that will take you to the harbor of Halong Bay.
12:15 PM: Arriving at the harbor and being welcomed aboard the luxury cruise. Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch on the boat, while the boat is passing some of the most amazing limestone rocks and inhabited islands.
First stop is at Bo Hon archipelago, were you will visit Surprising Cave, with impressive stalagmites and stalactites having different shapes of sea live.
Next you will explore a hidden lagoon and cave by by kayaking or bamboo boat.
After this you will visit Ti Top Island, the best viewpoint in Halong Bay. The island has a nice sandy beach with a towering limestone mountain, with a panoramic view of the bay on top.
4:30 PM: Return to the Halong Bay 1 day cruise for afternoon tea and cruising back toward the harbor, while enjoying the views or sunbathing on the upper deck with music.
5:45 PM: Disembark the Halong Bay 1 day cruise for going back to Hanoi.
8:45 PM: Your Halong Bay 1 day tour end back at your hotel in Hanoi.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
Some frequently asked questions...
You can read our cancellation policy here. Keep in minds that some domestic flights part of a tour are non refundable.
Local Vietnam has two options; by credit card and by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Our bank charges a fee of 4.3% for credit cards.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers go to a European (IBAN), UK- or US account without any additional fees.
For day tours you can book a few days in advanced to be sure there is availability. Custom made trips and complete round trips it is best to book at least 2 to 3 months in advanced.
For day tours you will receive the vouchers within 3 working hours. For complete round trips we will send the travel documents minimum 1 month in advanced.
We work with various organizations and local guides. This depends on what the possibilities are for each tour and how far you indicate it in advance. It is best to contact us directly about the possibilities.