Cu Chi Tunnels & the Mekong Delta combo tour
What to expect
This Cu Chi Tunnels & the Mekong Delta combo tour is great if you only have 1 day staying in Ho Chi Minh City and want to discover both the history and natural landscape.
- Great if you stay very short in Ho Chi Minh City and want to visit both the Cu Chi Tunnels and the Mekong Delta.
- Small group (max 10. people) and comfortable transportation
- Boat trip through the Mekong.
You get picked up at your hotel around 7:30 – 8:00 am. A comfortable minivan brings you from here to the Cu Chi tunnels (60km – 1,5 hours).
Upon arrival you watch a documentary film and a guide let you learn more about the handmade weapon and traps.
Crawl and explore the tunnel system and see the constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms, storage, weapons factories, field hospitals and command centres.
Next you will visit a rice paper workshop and taste special tea and tapioca (guerilla’s food during the war).
After Cu Chi Tunnel, you go to My Tho in the Mekong Delta and have lunch on the way at local restaurant.
In the Mekong Delta you take a boat trip to visit small small islands
During your boat cruise you visit orchards and a local village were you can listen to traditional South Vietnamese folk songs performed by local artists.
Then you will visit a small bee farm, where you can try honey tea, and taste local confectionery.
Finally, there is a short rowing boat trip through a small canal, were you can enjoy the fresh air under the cool green palms.
At the end of this you will be brought back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, were you arrive around 5:30 – 6:00 pm.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.