Ba Na Hills & Golden Bridge day tour from Hoi An
- Visit the Golden Bridge: This iconic attraction is a must-see, with its unique design and stunning views
- Ride the longest cable car in the world, offering breathtaking views of the surrounding scenery
- Explore the French Village that offers you a chance to experience a different atmosphere than other places in Vietnam.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Hoi An around 7:30 AM and Da Nang between 8:00 and 8:30 AM. Your guide and car will be waiting for you to begin the trip to Ba Na Hills and Golden Bridge.
Upon arrival at Ba Na Hills at 9:30 AM, you will board the Cable Car which holds four world records, including the longest single-wire cable car system (5,771.61 meters), the highest difference between departure and arrival terminals (1,368.93 meters), the longest non-stop cable (11,587 meters), and the heaviest cable roll (141.24 tons).
While riding the cable car, you can enjoy the breathtaking views of the expansive forests, the Mo stream, and the Toc Tien waterfall.
Upon arrival at Station 2, situated at a height of 1,138 m, your guide will lead you to explore the attractions, including the Debay Wine Cellar which dates back to 1923, the Le Jardin D’Amour Flower Garden boasting a vast variety of flowers, including rare ones, and a 100-year-old grapefruit tree beside the first funicular in Vietnam.
One of the most highly anticipated highlights of this tour is the Golden Bridge (Hands of God), which offers a picturesque location to capture some stunning photographs.
Continuing the tour, you will visit Linh Ung Pagoda, which houses a tall Buddha statue.
At 11:30 AM, enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant and take a short break to recharge
At 12:30 PM, you will ascent to the peak of Chua Mountain, which stands at a height of 1487 m, making it the highest peak in Ba Na Hills. After conquering the summit, you will have the opportunity to visit the serene and peaceful Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple.
Continuing on, you’ll have the chance to explore the French Square and indulge in some fun at Fantasy Park – one of Vietnam’s largest indoor amusement parks featuring a variety of exciting games such as the Freefall Tower, 4-5D cinema, Skiver, Death Race, and Dinosaur Park.
At 14:00, you will descend the mountain by cable car. The car will then drive you back to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang, marking the end of the Golden Hands and Ba Na Hills tour. You should arrive at your hotel around 3 or 4 pm.
- Start tour: Pick up from hotel at Hoi An (7:30 AM) or Da Nang (8:00 AM)
- End tour: Drop off at hotel in Hoi An (4:00 PM) or Da Nang (3:00 PM)
- Duration: Full day
- High quality vehicle with air conditioner
- English speaking Guide during the trip
- Entrance fee
- Buffet Lunch
- Cable Car 2 ways
- Water, Cold tissues
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Wax Museum (100,000 vnd/pax)
- Personal expanses
Booking & Information request
Ask for booking, availability, pricing or general questions about this tour.