Visit Cai Be floating market during a boat cruise through the Mekong Delta. Visit local villages, a market and join a cooking class.
- Learn how to make coconut candy, pop-rice, rice paper.
- Visit fruit orchard and listen to traditional Vietnamese.
- Visit local market and join a cooking class.
- Make a bicycle ride through a village.
- Visit a local pagoda and ancient house.
- Rowing sampan along busy canals
You get picked up from your hotel around 7:30 – 8:00 am. A comfortable minivan with AC brings you to the Mekong Delta.
You discover the delta cruising on a boat a visit Cai Be floating market; see how locals are using the water for trading goods.
Other stops are fruit orchards and a coconut candy workshop.
Learn more about the food and ingredients in a cooking class.
Enjoy lunch with fresh tropical fruit from the region.
After lunch you can start biking around the village.
With a rowing sampan you explore to smaller canals.
After this a motor boat will bring you back to Cai Be, were your transportation is waiting to bring you back to Ho Chi Minh City.
You will arrive back at your hotel around 5:00 pm.