Deeper into the Mekong Delta tour (Ben Tre)
Select date & options
What to expect
In the Mekong Delta tour you go deeper into the delta to Ben Tre, a lot less crowded area. Take a boat trip over the river and visit different workshops, local villages and factories.
- Visit the less crowded area of the Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy a boat trip over the Mekong Delta river.
- Visit different local villages and workshops along the river.
In the morning (around 8:00 – 8:30 am) you get picked up from your hotel.
A comfortable minivan will bring you to Ben Tre in the Mekong Delta (90km ~ 2.0 hours).
In Ben Tre you have a boat trip over the rivers and canals were you can see local life.
There are stops at a brick kiln factory, a coconut processing workshop and a local mat-weaving house.
Visit a quite village where you can have a short walk to experience real Delta village life.
Enjoy some local fresh fruits that grow from the orchards in this region.
Visit a peaceful village where you can walk around to observe the authentic local life of the people from the Mekong.
You can either take a bike and start cycling or take an Xe Loi ride (a kind of modern motorised rickshaw), to a riverside restaurant.
At this restaurant you have a delicious lunch. and can try some local specialities such as elephant-ear fish and river shrimp.
After lunch you go by sampan and row through the smaller canals of the Mekong.
Your tour end back at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City around 5:00 pm.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
Some frequently asked questions...
You can read our cancellation policy here. Keep in minds that some domestic flights part of a tour are non refundable.
Local Vietnam has two options; by credit card and by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Our bank charges a fee of 4.3% for credit cards.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers go to a European (IBAN), UK- or US account without any additional fees.
For day tours you can book a few days in advanced to be sure there is availability. Custom made trips and complete round trips it is best to book at least 2 to 3 months in advanced.
For day tours you will receive the vouchers within 3 working hours. For complete round trips we will send the travel documents minimum 1 month in advanced.
We work with various organizations and local guides. This depends on what the possibilities are for each tour and how far you indicate it in advance. It is best to contact us directly about the possibilities.