Ho Chi Minh City street food tour
Select date & options
What to expect
In this Ho Chi Minh City street food tour you walk around district 1, discovering hidden alleys and tasting some of the best food this city has to offer. The food stalls and restaurants are carefully selected; you eat at safe places and different great food. An amazing way to have a local experience and to discover the city.
- Taste some of the best street food
- No need to research safe street food places and finding the best dishes.
- Discover how locals live and eat; amazing local experience!
Your street food tour in Ho Chi Minh City starts with a pick up from your guide who welcomes you in your hotel lobby around 6:00 pm.
Start walking around district 1, though streets and hidden alleys.
Taste some popular authentic food at some of the best street food stalls and local restaurants that mostly only locals know about it.
Some dishes you will try are spring roll, Vietnamese bread, beef/chicken noodle and Vietnamese sweet Tofu.
See how Saigonese live with 3 generations of family under one roof, in often a very tiny house.
Around 9:30 your street food tour will end. Your tour guide helps you to take a taxi, show you direction back your hotel or give tips were to go next to enjoy some more nightlife.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.