Ho Chi Minh City street food tour
Select date & options
What to expect
In this Ho Chi Minh City street food tour you walk around district 1, discovering hidden alleys and tasting some of the best food this city has to offer. The food stalls and restaurants are carefully selected; you eat at safe places and different great food. An amazing way to have a local experience and to discover the city.
- Taste some of the best street food
- No need to research safe street food places and finding the best dishes.
- Discover how locals live and eat; amazing local experience!
Your street food tour in Ho Chi Minh City starts with a pick up from your guide who welcomes you in your hotel lobby around 6:00 pm.
Start walking around district 1, though streets and hidden alleys.
Taste some popular authentic food at some of the best street food stalls and local restaurants that mostly only locals know about it.
Some dishes you will try are spring roll, Vietnamese bread, beef/chicken noodle and Vietnamese sweet Tofu.
See how Saigonese live with 3 generations of family under one roof, in often a very tiny house.
Around 9:30 your street food tour will end. Your tour guide helps you to take a taxi, show you direction back your hotel or give tips were to go next to enjoy some more nightlife.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
Some frequently asked questions...
You can read our cancellation policy here. Keep in minds that some domestic flights part of a tour are non refundable.
Local Vietnam has two options; by credit card and by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Our bank charges a fee of 4.3% for credit cards.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers go to a European (IBAN), UK- or US account without any additional fees.
For day tours you can book a few days in advanced to be sure there is availability. Custom made trips and complete round trips it is best to book at least 2 to 3 months in advanced.
For day tours you will receive the vouchers within 3 working hours. For complete round trips we will send the travel documents minimum 1 month in advanced.
We work with various organizations and local guides. This depends on what the possibilities are for each tour and how far you indicate it in advance. It is best to contact us directly about the possibilities.