Sapa Easy Jeep sightseeing - 2 days
- The most comfortable way to see the surroundings of Sapa.
- Enjoy beautiful views.
- Learn about the local hill tribes culture.
Select date & options
What to expect
The Sapa tour is perfect if you have difficulty walking or prefer not to go trekking, but want to see the surroundings of Sapa and learn more about the local hill tribe cultures.
Night 1: Hanoi night train
Make your own way to Hanoi train station.
Take the night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on the train is based on a bed in a shared 4-bed cabin. For a complete private cabin you need to contact us.
Day 1: Sapa – Ta Phin Village
Arriving at the Lao Cai station early in the morning, you will be met to be taken to Sapa.
Breakfast will be prepared for you in Sapa before you start your Sapa adventure.
From here, your journey continues by jeep or bus through Sapa Town on the main Lao Cai road. The route takes you along a beautiful section of the Sa Pa – Lai Chau road.
After a few kilometers we turn off the main road and follow a small local road that winds through rice paddies to the Red Dao village of Ta Phin.
Visit the old French colonial church on the left. You will have time to wander around Ta Phin village – surrounded by hills and paddy fields – and learn about the local life of the Red Dao hill tribe.
After the visit, we take the same route back to Sapa.
The rest of the afternoon you have time to explore Sapa and possibly a visit to Cat Cat village.
In the evening dinner in the restaurant and overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Silver Waterfall – Tram Tom Pass – Binh Lu Village
After breakfast you will take an amazing journey with spectacular scenery.
Drive on a road with a beautiful view. The first stop on the way is the Silver Waterfall (best in the rainy season).
Then you go to the highest mountain pass in Vietnam: the Tram Tom Pass. At an altitude of 2047m, this mountain pass offers beautiful views of the surrounding area and the valley below.
The scenic road continues to Binh Lu village. Here you visit the Black Dao hill tribe. Explore the village and learn about the culture of this ethnic minority.
Before returning to Sapa you will enjoy lunch.
In Sapa there will be dinner before being transferred to the train station in Lao Cai to take the night train back to Hanoi.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.