My Son temple exploring by small group tour
Select date & options
What to expect
This tour to My Son, is an interesting and fun day at one of the must see sights around Hoi An. You will not be grouped together with a bus full of other tourists, and you get enough time to fully explore the temples and ruins of My Son.
- Explore the ancient and mysterious temples of My Son
- Pickup and drop off from your hotel in Hoi An
- No big groups and snacks included
The tour starts with a pick up from your hotel in Hoi An. The vehicle will drive you 70 km west of Hoi An, to the ancient temple complex of My Son.
When arrive in My Son, you will get a snack and plenty of time to explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Besides the temple complex, you can also visit the Champa museum.
Take your time to walk around the complex and explore the many temples. You can also see some bomb craters from the Vietnam War.
It is one of the most impressive sights in the region and since 1999 also UNESCO World Heritage. Surrounded by hills and nestled in a lush valley, the ruins of the temple complex built between the 4th and 12th centuries feel like part of an Indiana Jones movie. The Cham people originally lived in the Champa kingdom in south central Vietnam, which was eventually enlisted by the Vietnamese. My Son became the religious and cultural center and the temples are dedicated to the Hinduod Shiva, which is also known as Bhadresvara.
After your visit, you will be brought back to your hotel in Hoi An.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.