Cu Chi Tunnels half day deluxe tour
Select date & options
What to expect
This Cu Chi Tunnels half day tour will give you an introduction about the cruel Vietnam War. Take the chance to explore the tunnel system underground, see different dangerous Vietcong traps and learn how they lived underground. Optionally you can fire machine guns at the shooting range. The tour group is maximum 10 people and transport will be with a AC van with WiFi.
- Crawl through the tunnels
- Learn more about the Vietnam War
- Fire machine guns on the shooting range (optional)
- Max 10. people, AC car with WiFI & hotel pick up
You will be picked up from your hotel in district 1 in Ho Chi Minh City in the morning (8:00 – 8:30 am) or afternoon 2:00 – 2:30 pm.
Your tour guide will give you a short introduction about Cu Chi Tunnels and its history. Enjoy the scenic drive northwest towards the Cambodian border.
Upon on arrival, you will watch a short documentary film about the tunnels; it shows the histories, battles and how they lived and used the tunnels for many year.
After that you will see different traps using by the Vietcong.
The highlight of the tour are the tunnels itself. Climb inside to see where the Vietcong built storage facilities, weapons factories, kitchens and more.
Optionally you can fire different machine guns on the shooting range at the Cu Chi Tunnels, including an AK47 and M16.
Afterwards you can try local special food including rice tapioca and hot tea which was main the food during the war.
You will be brought back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and arrive around 2:00 pm or 7:00 pm.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
Some frequently asked questions...
You can read our cancellation policy here. Keep in minds that some domestic flights part of a tour are non refundable.
Local Vietnam has two options; by credit card and by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Our bank charges a fee of 4.3% for credit cards.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers go to a European (IBAN), UK- or US account without any additional fees.
For day tours you can book a few days in advanced to be sure there is availability. Custom made trips and complete round trips it is best to book at least 2 to 3 months in advanced.
For day tours you will receive the vouchers within 3 working hours. For complete round trips we will send the travel documents minimum 1 month in advanced.
We work with various organizations and local guides. This depends on what the possibilities are for each tour and how far you indicate it in advance. It is best to contact us directly about the possibilities.