Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park is an impressive place where you will find the largest cave in the world, Son Doong. Mountains, lakes, caves, jungles and exotic wildlife, this destination has it all. Phong Nha is a paradise for adventurers. Colossal caves are perhaps the main attractions, but linger longer and Phong Nha reveals hiking trails, remote country lanes and rivers that are perfect for kayaking.
5 reasons to visit Phong Nha
- Explore one of the many impressive caves.
- Stay overnight in a tent in a cave.
- Walk through the pristine jungle.
- Kayaking over small rivers
- Explore the National Park by bicycle or motorbike