Halong Bay is one of the most famous places in Vietnam and consists of a series of impressive limestone islands that are on the UNESCO World Heritage List. There are around 2000 islands in Halong Bay and many of them are with beautiful lush vegetation, making them ideal for walking. Many of the islands are also the home of caves. The best way to explore Halong Bay is by cruise.
5 reasons to visit Halong Bay
- Take a fantastic cruise through the beautiful landscape.
- Do an adventurous activity such as kayaking or rock climbing.
- View the local life in the floating villages.
- Explore different islands with viewpoints and caves.
- Be romantic with a luxury cruise, spa and dining in a cave