Phu Quoc is a beautiful island with crystal clear waters, incredible sunsets, lush tropical landscapes, perfect sandy beaches and welcoming locals. It is the largest island in Vietnam, the size of Phuket in Thailand. The northern part of the island is relatively unaffected by its status as a UNESCO protected national park, but there are numerous luxury resorts, funky bars and cafes along the southern coastline.
5 reasons to visit Phu Quoc
- Enjoy a wonderful beach vacation
- Take a boat trip to the An Thoi Islands
- Explore the island and local life with the engine
- Explore the underwater world with diving or snorkeling
- Watch the sunset on the beach with a few cocktails or bbq