Hanoi is one of the oldest capitals in the world, where you can find well-preserved colonial buildings, ancient pagodas and unique museums in the center of the city. Hanoi still has a lively atmosphere. From the early hours until late in the evening, the streets are swarming with moving motorcycles. You will find delicious food on every corner of the street. Not to mention the peaceful countryside is a short drive away, with lush forests, green mountains and traditional villages, not to mention the iconic Halong Bay.
5 reasons to visit Hanoi
- Explore the old city center; Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Walk around the Hoan Kiem lake.
- Visit one of the many museums about the Vietnam War.
- Enjoy a traditional water puppet show.
- Use Hanoi as a base to discover the north of Vietnam.