Luxury Mekong Delta cruise
Select date & options
What to expect
Day 1: Cai Be – My Tho (Lunch, Dinner)
10:00 AM: Arrive at Cai Be and start with a small boat trip to explore Cai Be floating market.
Next you walk around a handicraft village were you can see local people making handicrafts and taste various tropical fruit.
Continue your boat trip down the Mekong river.
Another stop were you can walk around the area to see local people doing their daily activities and preparing lunch for their families.
Embark the luxury Mekong Delta cruise, with a welcome drink and check in to your cabin.
Lunch is served on the boat.
After lunch, the cruise depart from Cai Be to My Tho via Ngu Hiep island.
2:30 PM: Arrive at Ngu Hiep island were you go off the boat to explore the island by bike or walking over the island seeing the daily life and local people’s activities.
Relaxing cruise down the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery and an amazing sunset on the Tien river.
Dinner and overnight on board between Ngu Hiep island and My Tho.
Day 2: My Tho – Disembark (Breakfast)
Wake up for breakfast when the boat sails gently down the river while watching the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river.
Continue cruising to My Tho.
After breakfast, check out of your cabin.
Go by small motor boat to explore one of the islands in My Tho. You can walk over the island, trying native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meeting the local people. Then take a short sampan ride through palm-shaded canals of the Mekong Delta.
10:00 AM: The boat brings you to My Tho pier, disembark then get to the vehicle to go to Ho Chi Minh City or another destination.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
Some frequently asked questions...
You can read our cancellation policy here. Keep in minds that some domestic flights part of a tour are non refundable.
Local Vietnam has two options; by credit card and by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Our bank charges a fee of 4.3% for credit cards.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers go to a European (IBAN), UK- or US account without any additional fees.
For day tours you can book a few days in advanced to be sure there is availability. Custom made trips and complete round trips it is best to book at least 2 to 3 months in advanced.
For day tours you will receive the vouchers within 3 working hours. For complete round trips we will send the travel documents minimum 1 month in advanced.
We work with various organizations and local guides. This depends on what the possibilities are for each tour and how far you indicate it in advance. It is best to contact us directly about the possibilities.