Dalat is clearly one of the highlights of Vietnam, especially if you like adrenaline. Dalat is completely different from any other place in Vietnam. The weather is spring-like cool instead of tropical hot, the city is littered with elegant French-colonial villas instead of a grim socialist architecture, and the farms around are littered with strawberries and flowers instead of rice.
5 reasons to visit Dalat
- Increase the adrenaline pace with mountain biking, white water rafting, canyoning or a climbing adventure in the hills around Dalat.
- Jump on a motorbike and explore the waterfalls, lakes and forests in the area.
- In the early morning, gibbons wanted to track down and then search for crocodiles in the Cat Tien National Park.
- Visit the local farms and plantations.
- Enjoy local food, which comes directly from the area.