Rock climbing at the Marble Mountains
Select date & options
What to expect
Between Hoi An and Da Nang are lying rocks of marble and limestone, the Marble Mountains, introducing one of the newest rock climbing spots in Vietnam. Whether you are an experienced rock climbing, looking to test your skills, or a beginner that is looking to learn the ropes for the first time, this climbing destinations has something for everyone.
- Amazing day trip from Hoi An, rock climbing in the Marble Mountains
- For both beginners and advanced climbers
- Include pick up, drop off and fresh lunch
- Explore the Marble Mountains, including caves and great views
This one-day rock climbing tour starts with a pick up from your hotel in Hoi An. A drive along the coast will bring you to the Marble Mountains.
Beginners will start with a safety class from the guide, and learn knots you need to know how to tie and the basic technique of climbing.
If you are a more experienced climber, then these beginner climbs are the perfect warm up and stretch out, especially when you have not been rock climbing for a while.
After this you can decide how hard or easy you want to make it for yourself. If you are looking for more advanced climbing, then they can be pushed all the way to the 5.11+ range and lead climbing is possible on newly bolted routes. If you are looking for a leisurely day, then just take your time on the easy climbs; enjoy being outside and take lots of rest.
After an amazing morning of rock climbing, you will have a picnic lunch, with fresh vegetables and fruit, baguettes with an assortment of toppings and a French-style pastry. Lunch will give you a good sample some of some of the local fresh food.
Next you can decide how hard you want to push it for the rest of the day. You can continue to do more climbing.
But you can also explore some of the local caves and temples.
With a great feeling of satisfaction after a day of rock climbing in the Marble Mountains, a vehicle will bring you back to your hotel in Hoi An.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
Some frequently asked questions...
You can read our cancellation policy here. Keep in minds that some domestic flights part of a tour are non refundable.
Local Vietnam has two options; by credit card and by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Our bank charges a fee of 4.3% for credit cards.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers go to a European (IBAN), UK- or US account without any additional fees.
For day tours you can book a few days in advanced to be sure there is availability. Custom made trips and complete round trips it is best to book at least 2 to 3 months in advanced.
For day tours you will receive the vouchers within 3 working hours. For complete round trips we will send the travel documents minimum 1 month in advanced.
We work with various organizations and local guides. This depends on what the possibilities are for each tour and how far you indicate it in advance. It is best to contact us directly about the possibilities.