Con Dao is an island group off the southeast coast of Vietnam. They are known for their sandy beaches, coral reefs and marine life. The coast of Bay Canh Island is a breeding ground for turtles and there are many dive sites in the surrounding clear water. At the eastern tip of the island there is a path through the forest to the lighthouse Bay Canh from the colonial era. This place offers a panoramic view.
5 reasons to visit Con Dao
- Relax on one of the beaches
- Learn more about the brutal history of the island at various prisons
- Discover the underwater life around the islands
- Watch turtles that come and lay eggs on the beach
- Make a trek through the National Park