Moc Chau is a dreamy region of the northern mountainous region. The area has beautiful traditional villages of Vietnamese hill tribes and is especially known for the many beautiful flowers ranging from plum blossom to cherry blossoms. There are also many hills with tea plantations where mainly young Vietnamese tourists come to take pictures.
5 reasons to visit Moc Chau
- Visit the most famous tea plantations in Vietnam.
- Take pictures of fields with flowers in bloom.
- Enjoy the view from off the beaten track vantage points such as Pha Luong and Ta Xua.
- Visit the Dai Yem waterfall
- Drive a motorbike or bicycle through the pine forest