Go by speedboat from Ho Chi Minh City to the Cu Chi Tunnels, with great views over the river. Learn more about the Vietnam War, see the traps, crawl through the tunnels and fire a gun on the shooting range.
7:15 – 7:45 am: Pick up at your hotel by minivan and getting transferred to the Tan Cang Pier.
8:00 am: Depart by luxury speedboat to Cu Chi Tunnels. On board there is a light breakfast of Pat’ a Chou Cake and seasonal fruit.
9:15 am: Arrive at Cu Chi Tunnels. Here you start exploring the immense network of connecting tunnels made by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War.
- Watch a short documentary film about the history and how tunnels were used.
- Walk through the jungle to see traps, secret entrances, bunkers and underground hideouts.
- Crawl into the tunnels and explore the different rooms.
- (Optional) fire machines guns at the shooting range.
- Seeing the rice-paper and rice-wine production.
- Taking a rest, drinking green tea and having tapioca; the main food served during the war time.
11:45 am: Finishing the Cu Chi Tunnels tour and head back to Tan Cang Resort.
12:45 pm: Arrive at Tan Cang Resort.
1:00 pm: Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese Style; Set menu at Tan Cang riverside restaurant
2:00 pm: Your Cu Chi Tunnels speedboat tour ends back at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.