Cu Chi Tunnels tour by speedboat
Select date & options
What to expect
Go by speedboat from Ho Chi Minh City to the Cu Chi Tunnels, with great views over the river. Learn more about the Vietnam War, see the traps, crawl through the tunnels and fire a gun on the shooting range.
- Skip the traffic and enjoy a boat cruise with great views.
- Learn more about the Vietnam War
- Crawl through the tunnels and see traps.
7:15 – 7:45 am: Pick up at your hotel by minivan and getting transferred to the Tan Cang Pier.
8:00 am: Depart by luxury speedboat to Cu Chi Tunnels. On board there is a light breakfast of Pat’ a Chou Cake and seasonal fruit.
9:15 am: Arrive at Cu Chi Tunnels. Here you start exploring the immense network of connecting tunnels made by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War.
- Watch a short documentary film about the history and how tunnels were used.
- Walk through the jungle to see traps, secret entrances, bunkers and underground hideouts.
- Crawl into the tunnels and explore the different rooms.
- (Optional) fire machines guns at the shooting range.
- Seeing the rice-paper and rice-wine production.
- Taking a rest, drinking green tea and having tapioca; the main food served during the war time.
11:45 am: Finishing the Cu Chi Tunnels tour and head back to Tan Cang Resort.
12:45 pm: Arrive at Tan Cang Resort.
1:00 pm: Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese Style; Set menu at Tan Cang riverside restaurant
2:00 pm: Your Cu Chi Tunnels speedboat tour ends back at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
Some frequently asked questions...
You can read our cancellation policy here. Keep in minds that some domestic flights part of a tour are non refundable.
Local Vietnam has two options; by credit card and by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Our bank charges a fee of 4.3% for credit cards.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers go to a European (IBAN), UK- or US account without any additional fees.
For day tours you can book a few days in advanced to be sure there is availability. Custom made trips and complete round trips it is best to book at least 2 to 3 months in advanced.
For day tours you will receive the vouchers within 3 working hours. For complete round trips we will send the travel documents minimum 1 month in advanced.
We work with various organizations and local guides. This depends on what the possibilities are for each tour and how far you indicate it in advance. It is best to contact us directly about the possibilities.