Ho Chi Minh City, or Saigon, is the largest and most chaotic city in Vietnam. It is the business and financial center of Vietnam, with a prominent history that goes back hundreds of years. It is a city with a billion things at the same time. The city has a lot to offer: beautiful shops, fantastic nightlife, good museums and delicious food. You can read all about it in this Ho Chi Minh City travel guide.
5 reasons to visit Ho Chi Minh CIty
- Learn more about the Vietnam War at the War Remnants Museum and the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Feel the energy of the city from a rooftop bar
- Enjoy the most wonderful local dishes in the striking restaurants and street stalls
- Take advantage of the convenient location of the city to discover the Mekong Delta
- Explore the markets and off the beaten track lanes behind a motorcycle