Ninh Binh trip: Bai Dinh pagoda, Trang An boat trip & biking day tour from Hanoi
Select date & options
What to expect
In this Ninh Binh day trip you visit the largest temple complex in Vietnam. Explore the infamous rice fields of Ninh Binh by rowing boat and bicycle.
- Explore the largest pagoda temple complex in Vietnam
- Enjoy a bout trip through the grottoes of Trang An by traditional sampan
- Cycle along the rivers on rural roads
Between 08:00 AM and 08:30 AM you will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi by a guide. From Hanoi a van will bring you to Ninh Binh.
First stop in Ninh Binh is the Bai Dinh pagoda complex. This impressive complex is the largest Buddhist complex in Vietnam, with more than 500 statues of stone, bronze and gold and several temples and pagodas.
In the afternoon you can enjoy a buffet lunch in a local restaurant.
After lunch you take a boat trip by rowing sampan through the impressive mountains of Trang An. This is a spectacular labyrinth of mirrored waters with towering, jungle-clad limestone outcrops. There are numerous water caves were you go through by boat, that will bring you to hidden lagoons and rivers.
Next you have time to explore the countyside of Ninh Binh by bike. Cycle along the small rivers with views of rice fields and buffalo’s grazing.
Around 5:30 PM your shuttle van will bring you back to Hanoi. You arrive back at your hotel around 8:00 PM.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
Some frequently asked questions...
You can read our cancellation policy here. Keep in minds that some domestic flights part of a tour are non refundable.
Local Vietnam has two options; by credit card and by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Our bank charges a fee of 4.3% for credit cards.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers go to a European (IBAN), UK- or US account without any additional fees.
For day tours you can book a few days in advanced to be sure there is availability. Custom made trips and complete round trips it is best to book at least 2 to 3 months in advanced.
For day tours you will receive the vouchers within 3 working hours. For complete round trips we will send the travel documents minimum 1 month in advanced.
We work with various organizations and local guides. This depends on what the possibilities are for each tour and how far you indicate it in advance. It is best to contact us directly about the possibilities.