Discover the Mekong Delta tour (My Tho)
Select date & options
What to expect
In this Mekong Delta tour you visit the rice paddies, small villages and make boat cruises over the rivers around My Tho in the Mekong Delta. You go to local workshops were they show you how to make coconut candy and learn more about the local life on the water.
- Enjoy a boat cruise through the rivers and canals of the Delta
- Visit local villages, workshops and orchards.
- Explore the smaller canals with a rowing sampan.
- Small group (max 10.), pick up and drop off at hotel with AC van.
This Mekong Delta tour start with a pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City around 8:00 – 8:30 am.
A comfortable minivan with AC brings you to My Tho in the Mekong Delta (70km ~ 1.5 hours).
When you arrive, you first visit Vinh Trang Pagoda, which is an unique pagoda with a mix of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodian architecture.
Next up is a nice boat cruise over the rivers and through small canals in the delta region. This is a great opportunity to see the local life on the water.
You visit a workshop on an island were they make coconut candy.
Another stop is at an orchard. Here you can see many seasonal fruit and taste some of this, while listening to some traditional music.
Explore the smaller Mekong canals by rowing sampan.
Visit a honey bee farm and taste special hot tea from the farm.
Have lunch at a garden restaurant on river bank with countryside specialities.
Your tour ends back at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City at around 5:00 pm.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
Some frequently asked questions...
You can read our cancellation policy here. Keep in minds that some domestic flights part of a tour are non refundable.
Local Vietnam has two options; by credit card and by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Our bank charges a fee of 4.3% for credit cards.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers go to a European (IBAN), UK- or US account without any additional fees.
For day tours you can book a few days in advanced to be sure there is availability. Custom made trips and complete round trips it is best to book at least 2 to 3 months in advanced.
For day tours you will receive the vouchers within 3 working hours. For complete round trips we will send the travel documents minimum 1 month in advanced.
We work with various organizations and local guides. This depends on what the possibilities are for each tour and how far you indicate it in advance. It is best to contact us directly about the possibilities.