Sapa sightseeing & homestay trekking + hotel – 3 days
- Drive over the highest mountain pass in Vietnam; Tram Ton Pass
- Stay overnight in a homestay with a local family
- Make a beautiful trek through rice fields and authentic villages.
What to expect
Explore the surroundings of Sapa with a visit to Tram Ton Pass and the Silver Waterfall and make an amazing trek through the Moa Hoa valley. Stay overnight with a local family for a unique experience and learn about the culture of the hill tribes.
Night 1: Hanoi night train
Make your own way to Hanoi train station.
Take the night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on the train is based on a bed in a shared 4-bed cabin. For a complete private cabin you need to contact us.
Day 1 & 2: Sapa
Arriving at the Lao Cai station early in the morning, you will be met to be taken to Sapa.
Breakfast will be prepared for you in Sapa before you start your Sapa adventure.
For the 2 day Sapa homestay trek you have 2 choices:
Option 1: Standard Sapa Homestay trekking (private)
- Route: Lao Chai – Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai
- Difficulty: Medium
This route takes you to several villages in the Muong Hoa Valley, inhabited by different ethical minority groups including: Black H’mong, Red Dao and Zay. If you are interested in learning more about these hill tribes, this trip is probably the one for you. We trek along the road, along local trails and through terraced rice fields.
Overnight at a local homestay in the Ta Van village of the Zay minority.
Option 2: Off The Beaten Track Sapa Homestay trekking (private)
- Route: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Ban Ho
- Difficulty: Medium
The main draw of this trek is the fact that it explores an area further through the valley that does not receive many visitors. The route for this homestay tour takes you deeper into the Muong Hoa Valley to villages further away, inhabited by various ethical minority groups.
Overnight at a local homestay in the Tay minority village of Ban Ho.
After the trek, you will be returned to Sapa.
Rest and enjoy dinner in the evening. Stay overnight in a hotel.
Day 3: Sapa sightseeing
We start our journey from hotel by jeep or bus or motorbike and go through Sapa Town on main connecting road. The route takes us through a beautiful landscape.
We stop at Silver Waterfall (best in the rainy season). Take time to take pictures of the waterfall.
After the waterfall you drive to the highest pass in Vietnam: the Tram Tom Pass. From this mountain pass you have a great view over the valley. You can see a winding road that goes towards the villages of Binh Lu and Lai Chau. You will have plenty of time to take pictures and enjoy the view before returning to Sapa.
The afternoon is free to explore the town of Sapa. Walk up the alley, climb to the viewpoint over Sapa on Ham Rung mountain or take a short walk to Cat Cat village.
In the evening there will be dinner at the hotel and afterwards you will be transferred to the train station for the train back to Hanoi.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
There are no reviews yet.