Mai Chau is located in a rural valley with towering cliffs, a unique culture and a relaxed atmosphere and only a three-hour drive from Hanoi. Spend the day exploring the local villages and cycling around the beautiful green rice fields and enjoy the traditional Tai dances in the evening.
5 reasons to visit Mai Chau
- Explore the beautiful rice terraces and jungle of Phu Luong.
- Cycle past the rice fields through the Mai Chau valley.
- Drive a motorbike to various viewpoints on the Thung Khe Pass.
- Explore villages of local hill tribes.
- Go on an adventurous trip with a kayak or go rock climbing.