Saigon City Tour half day
Select date & options
What to expect
Visit the most popular attraction in Ho Chi Minh City by comfortable minibus with AC. Half day sightseeing and learning more about the French colonial architecture, Vietnam’s local culture and it’s turbulent past.
- Visit the top attractions in Ho Chi Minh City
- Comfortable transportation with AC
- Lean more about the history and culture from English speaking guide
A tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in district 1. Choose morning (8:00 – 8:30 am) or afternoon (1:30 – 2:00 pm).
Your first stop is the Reunification Palace; this beautifully preserved palace was the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam. On April 30th 1975 the American War officially came to an end here.
Learn more about the Vietnam War at the War Remnant Museum where you can see countless artifacts, military vehicles and photographs.
After the museum you visit the Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, built in the 19th century under French rule. These impressive buildings are great examples of classical French colonial architecture.
Next is Jade Emperor Pagoda. This is Chinese ancient temple, is one of the five most important shrines in Ho Chi Minh City.
Your last stop is at a local Market where you can practice your bargaining skills while shopping for souvenirs.
You will return at your hotel around 12:30 pm or 6:00 pm.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.