Luxury Mekong Delta cruise 3 days 2 nights (My Tho - Cai Be - Vinh Long - Can Tho)
Select date & options
What to expect
Day 1: Embark My Tho – Cai Be (Lunch, Dinner)
10:00 AM: Boarding the Luxury Mekong Delta cruise in My Tho, with a welcome drink and check in to your cabin.
Visit one island by small boat trip. You can walk over the island, trying local fruits and seeing local handicraft production of the local people.
Next you take a brief sampan ride thought palm-shaded creeks.
Back to the Mekong Delta cruise were lunch is served on board.
Then cruise to Cai Be via Ngu Hiep Island.
Arrive Ngu Hiep island. Disembark and leisure biking or a walking tour on this island seeing the daily life and local people’s activities.
Leisurely cruise on the Mekong River while seeing the beautiful scenery and enjoying the beautiful sunset on the Tien river.
Dinner and overnight on the cruise between Ngu Hiep island and Cai Be.
Day 2: Cai Be – Vinh Long – Tra On (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
In the morning, sightseeing the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board, then boat depart for Cai Be.
After breakfast, cruising by small boat to explore Cai Be Floating market.
Walk around a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits.
Continue by boat over the Mekong river. Lunch on board.
Next stop is a great place for walking and biking on the paths of the countryside. Discover tropical fruit orchards, local village and the countryside of the Mekong Delta.
The Mekong Delta cruise continues to Tra On. Enjoy a great sunset on the river, with beautiful scenery.
Mekong RiverEnjoy dinner and the night on board the cruise.
Day 3: Can Tho – Disembark (Breakfast)
The sounds of the floating market will wake you up in the early morning. Have breakfast and after that the cruise continues to Can Tho.
Early in the morning you can see a magnificent sunrise on the river. Enjoy the views from cruise while going over the Mekong river while enjoying the beautiful scenery on both sides.
When the Mekong Delta cruise arrives in Can Tho you check out and go to a smaller boat which will take you to the famous Cai Rang Floating market; the biggest floating market in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and floating around as traders attempt to sell their local goods.
10:00 AM: Disembark then get back to the vehicle to go to Ho Chi Minh City or another destination.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
Some frequently asked questions...
You can read our cancellation policy here. Keep in minds that some domestic flights part of a tour are non refundable.
Local Vietnam has two options; by credit card and by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Our bank charges a fee of 4.3% for credit cards.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers go to a European (IBAN), UK- or US account without any additional fees.
For day tours you can book a few days in advanced to be sure there is availability. Custom made trips and complete round trips it is best to book at least 2 to 3 months in advanced.
For day tours you will receive the vouchers within 3 working hours. For complete round trips we will send the travel documents minimum 1 month in advanced.
We work with various organizations and local guides. This depends on what the possibilities are for each tour and how far you indicate it in advance. It is best to contact us directly about the possibilities.