Discover Saigon's nightlife on a vintage Vespa
Select date & options
What to expect
Jump on the back of a vintage Vespa and travel like a real local through the city; a truly amazing experience! Discover the local night life culture and have views of off the beaten track sights. Drive though China Town, visit a local flower market and enjoy dinner at a local restaurant with some of the best food the city has to offer.
- Travel like a local on the back of motorbike; amazing experience!
- Discover the local night life culture
- See many off the beaten track sights
- Enjoy dinner with local food
Your tour starts with a pick up from your hotel in district 1 when the sun is setting down (5:30 – 6:00 pm).
Locals returning to home, go to coffee shops, drink beer on the street or eat food at local restaurants. This is the time to jump on the back of a Vintage Vespa to truly experience the city’s nightlife.
Your trip begins with driving through some bustling, colourful and exciting streets of Ho Chi Minh City.
After that you head to Chinatown; one of the most vibrant areas in Ho Chi Minh City. Visit Luong Nhu Hoc, which is a beautiful street with a lot of lanterns. You will explore many decorative items on Hai Thuong Lang Ong street, including fireworks and lanterns. Local residents here are very friendly and can invite you to come to their shop.
Next you have dinner with some Vietnam’s traditional food at a local restaurant.
After that you will visit Ho Thi Ky flower market, which is the biggest flower market in Ho Chi Minh City.
A drive along the Saigon river gives you some epic views over the cities sky line.
Your Vespa experience ends back at your hotel.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.