Marble Mountain abseiling, rappelling and caving
Select date & options
What to expect
Are you looking for some adventure around Hoi An? Hang off the edge of a cliff? Go abseiling and caving from the Marble Mountains with a professional guide. There is no previous experience needed for this day of rappelling.
- Enjoy a great adventure with abseiling, rappelling from the cliffs and caves
- Include pick up and transfer in city and a picnic lunch
- Professional licensed guides and equipment
This day of abseiling, rappelling and caving at the Marble Mountains starts from your hotel in Hoi An. From here a driver will bring you along the coast line to the Marble Mountains. This drive takes around 30 minutes and the hike to the rappelling place takes another 10 to 15 minutes.
Your professional guide will learn you the basics of knot tying, harness wearing, hardware, and proper rappelling technique. When the guides are satisfied that you understand everything, you will start with your first of 3 rappels.
The first rappel is a short walk from the practice area and has an amazing view of the ocean. This 22-meter line has beautiful scenic views and gives you the feeling you are higher than you actually are.
The second rappel goes down into one of the caves of the Marble Mountain. This cave was used as a place of worship and later during the Vietnam War a hideout for the Vietcong. This amazing rappel down is around 15 meters.
The last rappel is a 25 meter drop along a cliff and very similar to the first rappel.
Next you have a well-deserved picnic lunch after an amazing day of rappelling. The lunch include sandwich, fruits, vegetables and some cakes.
After this there is free time to discover the other caves and temples in the Marble Mountains. After this, your driver will bring you back to your hotel in Hoi An.
- Start tour: …
- End tour: ….
- Duration: …
- All accommodation described in the itinerary
- All meals described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Diner)
- All transfers described in the itinerary
- Meals and services not describer in the itinerary
- Personal expanses
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation immediately after booking. You will receive a voucher by e-mail within 3 working hours. If you have not received your voucher, please check the Spam or notify us via email or chat.
- Voucher:Save a digital voucher on your phone. As a sustainable company, we would like to ask you not to print the voucher..
- Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and other conditions.
- Pick-up:Please arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure. Please be patient on shared / group tours in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Cancellation:View the cancellation conditions here.
For general questions about payments, bookings, cancellations and changes, please visit our help center.
Some frequently asked questions...
You can read our cancellation policy here. Keep in minds that some domestic flights part of a tour are non refundable.
Local Vietnam has two options; by credit card and by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Our bank charges a fee of 4.3% for credit cards.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers go to a European (IBAN), UK- or US account without any additional fees.
For day tours you can book a few days in advanced to be sure there is availability. Custom made trips and complete round trips it is best to book at least 2 to 3 months in advanced.
For day tours you will receive the vouchers within 3 working hours. For complete round trips we will send the travel documents minimum 1 month in advanced.
We work with various organizations and local guides. This depends on what the possibilities are for each tour and how far you indicate it in advance. It is best to contact us directly about the possibilities.